SunLab Technologies Ltd is a UK based Engineering Organisation with branches overseas. It is a descendant of Skywaves Engineering, an electronics and telecommunications engineering company founded in 1997 at Port Harcourt in Nigeria.
Sunlab which was set up in the UK in 2014 is an outcome of several years of engineering research and industrial expertise in the areas of industrial electronics, telecommunications, and solar power technologies.
Recent developments in low carbon power devices have globally transformed the supply and applications of electric and thermal power and the need to provide and sustain a state of the art uninterrupted electric power and HVAC in the domestic and industrial building sectors, forms the rationale behind Sunlab Technologies Ltd UK
As part of the company’s vision, Sunlab has an undiluted passion to mitigate the prevailing challenges of poor and epileptic electric power supplies and technologies in most developing parts of the world while simultaneously providing safety and protection of lives and properties via the supply and installations of unbeatable closed-circuit security electronic systems.
Our teams are available to call you back. Find contact details below.
Our teams are available to respond asap. Find the contact form below.
We look forward to welcoming you. Our location addresses are below
Great News !!! The Sunlab Overseas Project
Sunlab Technologies Uk is now in Nigeria, taking off from the Garden City of Nigeria, Port Harcourt, and the Coal City of Enugu. Sunlab Project is an outcome of years of Engineering ingenuity and focused Research in the UK towards affordable, uninterrupted electric power sources and security for homes, offices, and businesses.
The initial scope includes:
1) Introduction of Solar Architectural building designs and devices to maximise the abundant sunshine in the country for uninterrupted and affordable solar home lighting and water heating.
2) Solar powered Cathodic Protection for Breweries and Oil/Gas pipelines
3) Solar powered water pumps for homes, commercial boreholes and community water reservoir schemes. No need for Nepa or generators
4) Solar powered Basestations and Repeaters for GSM, CATV, 2-way communication systems and off-shore Marine operations
5) Solar powered Remote Sensors and High-tech wireless security CCTV systems for our highways, streets and neighborhoods to mitigate the prevailing menace of armed robbery and kidnapping, bringing peace of mind to our communities including Banks, Schools and public places with the capacity for most people to monitor their homes, businesses and project sites anywhere via their phones and other mobile devices.
For further enquiries or to book a place for your preliminary site survey,
Contact Victor at Enugu office:
NICON House, 5/14 Cathedral Street Independence Layout Enugu.
Contact Engr. Uneze: +234(0)803 775 2938, Engr. Charles: +234(0)803 341 3053 or
Orji: +234(0)806 227 0127 at Port Harcourt liasson office:
ANCHOR House, Km 15 Aba PH expressway, Eleme Junction, Port Harcourt.
Sunlab Project - Starting small and growing Big